Saturday 28 November 2015

TIFU by searching a part-time job

So today I woke up and decided that I will look for a part time job since Christmas is coming soon and I need some cash for my family presents and all.I went to the city and there was a sign that said a new "Thai Chili Street Food" opened,so I decided it would be a great idea to power myself up since it was lunch time anyways.I ordered a chicken breast with lots of spice,vegetables and rice in it and boy,it was so damn good and spicy,but apparently,my tummy somehow reacts wierd to the spicy foods and I started to fart a lot.After that I went down the street and my stomach rumbled a lot,so I had to let out few silent farts,since I am pro at that.I walked into this computer shop that I knew and it was looking for people who are available to work for part time,which was suitable for me.The shop is really small,so I decided I will look into the computers and gadgets first and then slowly walk up to the manager and ask him to give my CV to him.As walk sideways,he comes behind me and I sense it,but I see these awesome phone cases,but they were placed at the bottom,so I was like "I'm just gonna bend down..." and.........I farted so loudly.Like,I've never ever had let such a huge and loud fart before in my entire life.Panic mode activated and I don't know why I did that,but I just said a really loud "WHOOPS!" .The manager behind me went away from me immediately and people in the shop looked at me as I was standing in freeze mode,thinking about meaning of life and what will I do now.I took few small steps to see loud-speakers for 3,5 seconds and quickly exited the shop went fast away,knowing that it's the last time I've stepped into this shop ever.

TL;DR My stomach doesn't like spicy food.Wen't to look for a part time job in a computer shop,manager was behind me,I bended down and farted on him.



No comments:

Post a Comment