Wednesday 26 December 2018

dear devs who put "always online DRM" in single player games FUCK YOU. from someone who lives without internet 90% of the time

maybe i wanna play mad max, NOPE, DRM

yakuza 0?, FUCK YOU NO

nier automata?, NNNNOOOOOOOPE, DRM

etc... NOPE!

WHAT THE FUCK, i payed full price for all of those, AND IN THE CASE OF SOME GAMES, DLC TO!!! AND I CAN'T PLAY THE GAMES I PLAY FOR

I DON'T LIVE IN THE CITY, NOT EVEN THE SUBURBS, I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY, IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE I DON'T GET INTERNET ASIDES FROM VERY SHORT BURSTS WHEN I'M VISTING OTHERS, I WANNA PLAY MY FUCKING GAMES I PAYED FOR, THEIR NOT EVEN ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAMES, why should i be punished for where i live?

yes i'm going to have to pirate the games i bought, i can't play them otherwise, it's fucking bullshit

any dev who does this, FUCK YOU!!, not everyone has constant internet

i just wanna play the games i like, and being without interrnet, i'm getting fucked over, and can't even play my fucking games

i'm furious at this, fuck DRM,

edit.) can't get better internet, don't have the money at the moment, or near future to afford instillation of satellite internet.

edit 2.) not all the games that have this issue on GOG unfortunately



by megamanx503 http://bit.ly/2ENwhGM

No comments:

Post a Comment