Saturday 27 January 2018

We are boycotting Battlefront 2 because of shit microtransections yet we don’t mind spending tons of money for a player in FIFA

First of all I don’t really blame people who pays a lot to unlock good players and buying FIFA or PES since this is our only option. And this is the worse thing because you can’t even compete with FIFA or PES if you’re a game developer, and you know why? Licenses. Since none plays a game with names like Leon Pessi or Cristo Penaldo in Santi Berbuna or Camping Now so both EA and Konami are okay with releasing the same shitty game every single year without improving anything in career mods, it’s not like a rivalry between them, it’s like “hey we have league licences”, “hey we have UCL and UEFA+Barça”.

I didn’t buy Fifa 18 and I’m not going to, I love football yes but I’ll stick with the old ones because I don’t wanna ruin football games anymore, I don’t want them to be online only. Just because there are people who loves playing online and okay with paying tons of money to get some good players so they can enjoy the game, doesn’t mean you can ignore career mod players and make online players pay a lot. Rightnow buying FIFA or PES is like paying $60 for a squad&kit update. If we’re mad at EA because of Battlefront 2, we should boycott FIFA aswell.



by AgmaWang http://ift.tt/2ByW5kC

No comments:

Post a Comment