Friday 2 June 2017

Recommendation: Voice your displeasure with Netflix CEO not supporting Net Neutrality by canceling your subscription

As a followup to articles like this posted by /u/Abcess2 here showcasing that Netflix is no longer going to be fighting for net neutrality, I vote that we vote with our wallet.

I called and canceled my account, citing the comments by Reed Hastings ("We're big enough to get the deals we want") as the reason for me canceling.

The only thing I can imagine changing his mind after he so brazenly departing from his earlier stance and from most of his base is a mass exodus of subscribers.

You can cancel your account here or by calling 1-866-579-7172.

NOTE: you will still be able to watch shows/access your account until the end of your billing period, if that's important to you.

Feel free to comment about how you'll be watching shows from now on.



by theghostie http://ift.tt/2rtysqb

No comments:

Post a Comment