Sunday 29 January 2017

Facebook now asking for identification documents if your user name is not in English.

Not entirely sure where this should be posted, but I thought this sub might be the most appropriate place to do so.

I just got a call from my friend on FB, cause he said he can't find me on the chat at all. I thought it was weird so I logged in, saying my name was "reported" and in pending review.

I was like, wtf? My name is in Japanese. I went through the whole review process, typed in my Japanese name, and the freaking site goes to saying it needs me to upload identification documents to prove that's my name. That's just straight up BS. They're asking for IDs and fucking other sorts of BS now.

I was like "fuck no" and decided to just push back. I have a feeling this was just to make me use my English name again, so I filled in the name section again from the very beginning for the review form. Guess what, my English name need no confirmation what so ever. Clicked submit and I was given all access back.

Fuck you Facebook, you're scummy and sketchy as hell.



by bakakubi http://ift.tt/2jGD0He

No comments:

Post a Comment