Monday 26 December 2016

Google is spying on me

Background to this story, I bought the new Google Pixel just last week because my old phone bit the dust. I'm visiting my family for Christmas, and on Boxing Day morning we are attempting the Christmas cross word in the newspaper.

One of the questions is the term for "a seed that is able to germinate". None of my family can remember what that is called so we have a think for a few minutes, then move on. A few minutes later I go onto my phone to search something, and I type: "what is". The first suggested search is "what is the term for a seed that is able to germinate".

Following on from yesterdays post about how OP had become scared of Facebook, this totally freaked me out, it seems my phone is listening to me and what I'm saying.



by jshwrd89 http://ift.tt/2hgy5bG

No comments:

Post a Comment